Page 11 of 32

Posted: Mon 07 Nov 2005, 23h09
by Tea
so it seems like I missed all the fun here :lol: :D

@Billy, thanks for the Kristin Hersh mp3's!

it's my turn, right? ;)

Nina Nastasia
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Kristin Hersh, Jolie Holland, Cat Power
Download Free MP3:
This is what it is
Superstar
Stormy Weather

Posted: Mon 07 Nov 2005, 23h46
by Chan Marshall's Muse
Tea wrote:Nina Nastasia
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Kristin Hersh, Jolie Holland, Cat Power


:evil: :lol:

Tea wrote:Stormy Weather


:D
One of my favourites.

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h24
by Tea
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:
Tea wrote:Nina Nastasia
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Kristin Hersh, Jolie Holland, Cat Power


:evil: :lol:

well :lol: it's allmusic.com

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h25
by Chan Marshall's Muse
Tea wrote:
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:
Tea wrote:Nina Nastasia
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Kristin Hersh, Jolie Holland, Cat Power


:evil: :lol:

well :lol: it's allmusic.com


:loll
The phrase "Pulling at straws" comes to mind. :lol:

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h29
by Billy McCann
let's say...

Zero 7
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Air, Hooverphonic, Telepopmusik, Kid Loco
Download Free MP3:
Tea wrote:Zero 7 - Somersault - DJ Dangermouse Remix
http://waxploitation.com/dmecard2/zero% ... 0remix.mp3

+
Destiny

:)

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h30
by Tea
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:The phrase "Pulling at straws" comes to mind. :lol:

I don't get it :| :)

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h30
by Tea
Billy McCann wrote:let's say...

Zero 7
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Air, Hooverphonic, Telepopmusik, Kid Loco
Download Free MP3:
Tea wrote:Zero 7 - Somersault - DJ Dangermouse Remix
http://waxploitation.com/dmecard2/zero% ... 0remix.mp3

+
Destiny

:)


Yay! :youpla so great you found one more for Zero 7!
edit: by the way, I would not say pop/rock is the genre description that suits them :)

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h33
by Chan Marshall's Muse
Tea wrote:
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:
Tea wrote:
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:
Tea wrote:Nina Nastasia
Genre: Pop/Rock
Similar Bands: Kristin Hersh, Jolie Holland, Cat Power


:evil: :lol:

well :lol: it's allmusic.com


:loll
The phrase "Pulling at straws" comes to mind. :lol:

I don't get it :| :)


Pulling at straws in when you just try to make a point even if your argument is really flimsy. Like just saying "oh, KT Tunstall and Donovan are the same. Why? They both play acoustic guitars."

That sort of shite. :roll:

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h36
by Tea
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:Pulling at straws in when you just try to make a point even if your argument is really flimsy. Like just saying "oh, KT Tunstall and Donovan are the same. Why? They both play acoustic guitars."

That sort of shite. :roll:

m-kay :) :D thanks ;) :D

Posted: Tue 08 Nov 2005, 00h37
by Finula
Chan Marshall's Muse wrote:Pulling at straws in when you just try to make a point even if your argument is really flimsy.

like cmm talking about electronic music, right? :)